Let’s break the habit of going from 0-100 on your weight loss journey. That attitude will ultimately lead to failure, stress and lack of belief.
Some of you have probably wanted to lose weight for the last 5 years and never changed. You feel you’ve tried everything, so now you simply don’t beleive you can.
Now the first step on your weight loss journey is believing. If you don’t do that then at some point you will self sabotage and pull yourself back down to who you think you are, but this can change.
Here are a few quick changes you can make to break that habit and get results…
- If you’re moving less than 5k steps a day – aim for 7.5k
- If you’re eating 2 takeaways a day – aim for only 1 & add more portions of protein, fruits and veg.
- If you’re drinking no water – aim for 1 bottle a day.
- If you have no routine and structure to your day – set a morning and night time routine that serves your goal.
- If you feel anxious and overwhelmed – drop your ego, reach out and grab some help.
Achieve these small wins, celebrate them, build up the momentum & soon you’ll be building your self confidence and the belief that you can achieve your goal.
Once you believe you’ll be motivated to keep pushing on harder and move smoothly into the next phase.